Supply Chain Coordinator at Bosch UK
Location: Coventry, UK
- Supply Chain Coordination between worldwide Bosch production plants to specific UK based suppliers
- Supporting of the O2C process for the UK customers from worldwide Bosch production facilities
- Support in identifying and implementing improvements
- Ensuring understanding of specific customer procedures across Bosch production facilities
- Lead / Support projects along the entire supply chain Bosch
- You hold a Bachelor Degree in Business, Logistics or Engineering
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent communication skill in English and German, well organised working style and flexibility
- Understanding of logistic supply chain/ basic planning processes (Order-Production-delivery)
- Previous work experience in a customer logistic or customer planning environment and SAP is a plus
- Clean driving licence, interest in interface management and making cross-functional teams work together
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 389,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2016). The company generated sales of more than 73.1 billion euros in 2016. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
Supply Chain, as a department within the Automotive Original Equipment Division at Bosch, is responsible for the Supply Chain and Accounts Coordination, for all deliveries to the Bosch UK automotive customers.
The SIBE Management Master combines your duties and responsibilities within your job with a two year lasting Masters program at the School of International Business and Entrepreneurship (SIBE). Depending on the project within the company you can choose from a variety of project topics and gain further knowledge in the fields of Accounting & Finance, Consulting, Engineering, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Marketing & Communication, Quality Management, Sales in a job-integrated study system.
During your studies you will focus on your project and everyday challenges within the company. Are you eager to realize study theories into practice and to contribute directly to the success of the company? Make your ideas come true at one of our partner companies.
We are looking forward to your online-application: https://www.steinbeis-sibe.de/bewerber/stellenangebote/?kennziffer=bb190108-10263
Fon: +49 176 19458005
- LinkedIn: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/linkedin
- Facebook: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/facebook
- Instagram: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/instagram www.steinbeis-sibe.de/youtube
- Twitter: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/twitter
- Youtube: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/youtube
- Google: www.steinbeis-sibe.de/google
- Online-Broschüre unserer dualen Masterprogramme: http://www.study-at-sibe.com
- Veranstaltungen: http://www.steinbeis-sibe.de/bewerber/aktuelles/veranstaltungen/